Collaborate with Us
We believe in relationship building and working together for the betterment of business sectors. We’d love to work with like minded individuals and organizations to expand our reach and sign onto a win-win collaboration.
Choose From a Variety of Affiliates
* Product Review Sites
* Social Media Sites Publishers
* Anyone interested in learning about affiliate programs
* Receive 5% commission on all sales
* Get a cookie life of 30 days, which exceeds industry averages
* Use affiliate tools to cover everything from banner ads to data feeds and more
What Are the Perks?
* Frequently updated banners and text links
* Receive special coupons and seasonal promotions
* A dedicated Affiliate Manager to answer all your questions
Common Questions and Answers
1. What is the Cerakey Affiliate Program?
The Cerakey Affiliate Program invites review sites, online communities, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote products and services on their sites and earn commission on the sales they refer to Cerakey.com.
2. How do I earn commission?
Step 1: Apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher.
Step 2: Receive our links, promote them, and watch your commission roll in.
3. Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on Cerakey.com they find relevant for their web content.
4. Can publishers post Cerakey page copy on their site?
You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed. On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use Cerakey.com copy, images, etc. Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
5. What types of promotions are not permitted?
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official Cerakey websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of Cerakey Affiliate Program terms. Cerakey has the right to penalize those who violate the Cerakey Affiliate Program agreement.
6. How do I get started?
To start the application process, click on the links above to join the Cerakey Affiliate Program.